real time web analytics
Report - - Industrial Warehouse and Offices, Halesowen, West Midlands November 2020 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Industrial Warehouse and Offices, Halesowen, West Midlands November 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
History
Unfortunately after many minutes of research i couldn't find very much history on this place except for the fact there seems to be lots of panes of glass suggesting that the place was a small glass manufacturing company. The building has been derelict for 2 years meaning a lot of decay and broken glass present as i stepped into the unknown.

The Explore
The warehouse was quite easy to get into as i stepped in i was met by the first warehouse with lots of panes of glass untouched as if they were being delivered to the customers and i also came across a 3d printer which was pretty cool in a place rotting away like that. The office blocks are three floors high and access to is through through the warehouse and on top of the warehouse is a storage area which was quite big. The whole building is covered in lots of decay making up for some cool photos. I believe the building and the land is up for sale but nothing has come forward as of yet. To conclude the explore i took photos of the exterior and left in awe of this strange place thanks for reading and enjoy the photos guys.

The exterior

20201130_150417.jpg

The main
warehouse

A 3D printer very interesting...

the offices

Thank for contributing to this post peace

Last edited:

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
It’s Shenstone Court Halesowen. If you look at the blue sign top right it’s written on there.

No idea what they did there.
Oh yh the building around the corner halesowen college bought it and made it into a college

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
It’s Shenstone Court Halesowen. If you look at the blue sign top right it’s written on there.

No idea what they did there.
Oh yeah i see i get you i zoomed in could see it excelsior house is now a photobooth business the place i visited is called ******court not sure about the name i couldn't zoom in far enough

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
God that`s trashed in 2 years. The moss carpet and amount of damage thats occurred, kids must of been bored. It is weird seeing that printer in such a derp.

Explorer Ritch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I did this place last year. On my way out a door slammed really hard. Suffice to say it didn’t take me long to get out ‍♂️

Who has read this thread (Total: 221) View details