real time web analytics
Question - - Information wanted just the name | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Information wanted just the name

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ordnance

Stay Safe
Staff member
'special' has many meanings in the Armed Forces and the AGC could well meet one of them LoL :gay

WATERMOUSE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
on the subject of little railways I came across this whilst researching something unrelated its The Royal Naval Armaments Depot Dean Hill,Salisbury..get a new car soon so may take a peek out that way in the next couple of weeks ...weather permitting its not to far from me ..http://www.deanhillpark.co.uk/history-office-complex.php

what is really annoying it seems they sold off the little railway and locos and stuff....you think they could have found volunteers to maintain and run it....even if they kept the locos and a few wagons and made a static feature at least that would have been something..as hint to what was there.

Last edited:

merryprankster

Conrod the Barbarian
Regular User
slept down Chilmark last winter and it was fucking freeeeeezing, its like your underground but youre not underground because the mine is just a hole in the bottom of a cliff that goes under the hillside so you never actually go down from where you go in, fuck me it was cold.