real time web analytics
Question - - Inverkip Books and Trinkets | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Inverkip Books and Trinkets

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Landie_Man

"Landie" or Harry
Regular User
Bit of a random one here! I’ve got a rather enthusiastic young chap messaging me about Inverkip on Facebook. I’ve never been, but I promised I’d ask around for him.

Does anyone have books, manuals etc for sale from Inverkip that they’ve bought or acquired throughout the years?

Landie_Man

"Landie" or Harry
Regular User
Thanks mate. The guy is messaging me a fair bit and I’d said I’d help as best I can.

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
I think if there was any memorabilia available from that station there would be a lot more people interested too!

I’m sure someone in the community has some kind of manual or station plan for it, but it’s unlikely they will sell up, as the bottom line is stuff like that is rare and very hard to come across, not to mention it is desirable for a lot of people! Might be wrong though!

I for one would be very interested in any trinkets or manuals too if anyone is willing to sell

TL;DR...

'i don't know'

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have a news paper article of when myself and a mate went and he dressed as an alien. It was in the sun news paper. It was so funny he didn’t sell the story they saw his pics on Facebook and printed them. Guess this isn’t what he wants.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
yes mate. That’s the guy!
Hahaha! I knew it! He is a total fucking pest. Nipped my head like fuck about how to get in Longannet. It got to the point I thought it was a fake profile because he asked so many fucking times! :banghead

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Hahaha! I knew it! He is a total fucking pest. Nipped my head like fuck about how to get in Longannet. It got to the point I thought it was a fake profile because he asked so many fucking times! :banghead

Looks like he works there?

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
I have a news paper article of when myself and a mate went and he dressed as an alien. It was in the sun news paper. It was so funny he didn’t sell the story they saw his pics on Facebook and printed them. Guess this isn’t what he wants.

I wonder if he’s still got that alien mask? If it’s the same friend then he dressed the same at an abandoned Leeds Catholic school....

Landie_Man

"Landie" or Harry
Regular User
Right. I just thought he was a keen young lad with a bit of an obsession so I said I’d ask about.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Memorable place that, access was a ball ache; no mans land proper ridiculous, security were well on it here. CC was a pain to access and nearly fell off the chimney, gotta love Kip, R.I.P ♥
As for souvenirs, maybe ;)