real time web analytics
Report - - Istvántelek Railway Main Workshop, Budapest - August 2022 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Istvántelek Railway Main Workshop, Budapest - August 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Wonderful stuff. Still on my bucket list to see one day.
Such a shame some muppet set fire to this place but would still love to see it, very nicely covered.
Cracking stuff mate and fantastic shots. Really enjoy your reports. It's one I have always fancied seeing myself.
Every time I see this, the more I want to go. Lovley photos!
Thanks all, I wasn't sure what it'd be like until I went or what condition it was in, but it was super easy so just get a flight to Budapest and fit it in amongst a long weekend or something :thumb

The_Raw

Staff member
Good to read some history about the place. Had no idea about the wagons potentially being used for the holocaust. Dark but very interesting.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Good to read some history about the place. Had no idea about the wagons potentially being used for the holocaust. Dark but very interesting.
It's certainly significant if true, I'm often wary of dramatic rumours but I reckon there's enough in this to be noteworthy

Wow what a place, missed this when you originally posted it somehow. Shots 1 and 4 are absolute perfection!
Cheers mate!