real time web analytics
Jaguar car grave - April 2022 - Gloucester | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Jaguar car grave - April 2022 - Gloucester

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Same. Glad to see you're still around, CJ, btw. Tried to contact you a few times, was getting concerned
Aww thanks. Yes Im around, on everyday on here. Did you pm? or try another way? I dont think Ive seen any messages

Bristol-Wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
For the next person to see this, I would appreciate it if I’m not sent a mail asking for this location.. I’ve been asked multiple times by random people - the answer will be NO .. sorry.

I don’t know you, you could be anyone? Could be a career criminal up to no good, just looking to make a quick £ possibly after a part to strip off and sale or use for yourself or you could be just another dickhead looking to smash places up / set them on fire .. yes it happens

Do you really think I’m just going to be like yes here you go and hand the location over ? lol!

I’m all for helping out and will do with some of the more older well known places which you possibly may not know of yourself but somewhere like this you must be having a laugh

have a good day :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 365) View details