Just For Fun - Newspaper Shots

• Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oct 17, 2014
Just for fun, we've all been out and seen newspapers dotted around and I always take the opportunity to take a pic of the date. And I was just wondering who had found the oldest edition.

Mine is the Star from 4th October 1980,

Oxygen Thief

Staff member
Oct 17, 2005
I haven't got an exact date for those pictures from Beelitz Hospital.

They were found either stuffed behind walls - marked 1990, or used as lining wallpaper - from the Cold War, as per the pictures of Leonid Brezhnev and various military articles and provocative cartoons. These were unseen until we actually peeled the wallpaper off to reveal them....

IMG_3125 (Small).jpg
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Benyy Photo Threads 20
admin Photo Threads 64
admin Photo Threads 86
Speed Photo Threads 361
admin Photo Threads 5265