real time web analytics
Report - - Kensington Hotel, London - February 2024 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kensington Hotel, London - February 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACTIV

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello guys you might have heard about me from my friend Valorosulgigel as we explored together a bit and our last climb the kensington holiday inn where I completely for a lack of a better word shit my pants (not literally) frozen like a deer in headlights and i sat out while val took cool pictures but anyway. Me Val and 2 other nice blokes went again today This Saturday Evening expecting heavy security and a chase To our surprise Not even one lousy sleeping guard and we climbed the 60 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS again it was horrendous for me and one other guy Sorry if this aint like exciting or anything but this post is more for me facing my fears of the last trip here where i sat down and stayed on my phone instead i put my big boy pants on and took some rather nice photos here some cool pics! ( i did the very thing that was a bane to my existence the hang your legs over the edge picture)

IMG_7077.jpeg

IMG_7073.jpeg

IMG_7070.jpeg

IMG_7062.jpeg

IMG_7054.jpeg

IMG_7042.jpeg

IMG_7039.jpeg

IMG_7040.jpeg

IMG_7027.jpeg

IMG_7026.jpeg

IMG_7028.jpeg

IMG_7029.jpeg

IMG_7018.jpeg

IMG_7019.jpeg

The_Raw

Staff member
Well done for facing your fears. I didn't even realise this was closed. I've added the month of your visit to the title and removed a couple of pics that were out of focus. A little bit of history about the building would be good on future reports.

ValorosulGigel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello guys you might have heard about me from my friend Valorosulgigel as we explored together a bit and our last climb the kensington holiday inn where I completely for a lack of a better word shit my pants (not literally) frozen like a deer in headlights and i sat out while val took cool pictures but anyway. Me Val and 2 other nice blokes went again today This Saturday Evening expecting heavy security and a chase To our surprise Not even one lousy sleeping guard and we climbed the 60 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS again it was horrendous for me and one other guy Sorry if this aint like exciting or anything but this post is more for me facing my fears of the last trip here where i sat down and stayed on my phone instead i put my big boy pants on and took some rather nice photos here some cool pics! ( i did the very thing that was a bane to my existence the hang your legs over the edge picture)

IMG_7077.jpeg

IMG_7073.jpeg

IMG_7070.jpeg

IMG_7062.jpeg

IMG_7054.jpeg

IMG_7042.jpeg

IMG_7039.jpeg

IMG_7040.jpeg

IMG_7027.jpeg

IMG_7026.jpeg

IMG_7028.jpeg

IMG_7029.jpeg

IMG_7018.jpeg

IMG_7019.jpeg
OHHH NOOO,not the”hang ur legs over the edge picture”😨

Blurberry

28DL Member
28DL Member

IMG_7077.jpeg

IMG_7073.jpeg

IMG_7070.jpeg

IMG_7062.jpeg

IMG_7054.jpeg

IMG_7042.jpeg

IMG_7039.jpeg

IMG_7040.jpeg

IMG_7027.jpeg

IMG_7026.jpeg

IMG_7028.jpeg

IMG_7029.jpeg

IMG_7018.jpeg

IMG_7019.jpeg
Wow! That first pic made me want to vomit... good stuff overcoming your vertigo to do this.

southldnurbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
they’ve changed security, bag of them around the bottom on both ends of site + dogs. they also know about the thread and 28DL

Who has read this thread (Total: 143) View details