real time web analytics
Report - - Ex holiday Inn Kensington Feb 2024 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ex holiday Inn Kensington Feb 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

khz23

28DL Member
28DL Member
intro: me and my mate met up at Gloucester Road at around lunchtime and walked to the building. We scouted around a few times looking for ways in and security.

Getting up: We made sure to be quiet as the building is under construction and there were workers inside the same time as us. After a while we came to the top. we opened the door to the rooftop And took some photos and videos, there is a small scaffolding which you can climb for a higher view .

Exiting/ leaving: on our way down we made sure no workers were coming up towards the roof and we tiptoed as fast as we could all the way down. There is still power in the building and there were lights on so we were very cautious for motion sensors.

Tips: there was a man working on site who chased us out 1 time. His shift ended at 3:30 and he went home. Security here is pretty shit didn’t see them at all but be careful of them.

Photos:
IMG_1660.jpeg

IMG_1655.jpeg

IMG_1563.jpeg

IMG_1564.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Seffy

Staff member
Love a daytime roof mission. This is place is getting bare traffic atm ain't it. Have you got any more photos from the roof itself? Be good to get them added if you have. I've edited slightly as to not give too much away in regards to access etc

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
As mentioned a few more photos of the views would be good. I've removed the duplicate images.
Could you also add the month and year of your visit to the title please.

Seffy

Staff member
You guys reckon this is doable in the morning at 9?
The OP actually gives a hint at the best time to go !
In reality, the best way to find this out is just to go and check it out at 9am

khz23

28DL Member
28DL Member
As mentioned a few more photos of the views would be good. I've removed the duplicate images.
Could you also add the month and year of your visit to the title please.
To be honest I’ve got more videos then photos but I’m going to go back at night and take more pics

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice to see daytime views. They are quite different from the usual night views we see a lot. Good job. More photos next time please :thumb