real time web analytics
Report - - Killdozer Retirement Home - BE '13 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Killdozer Retirement Home - BE '13

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

johnsalomon

Germany is the "wurst"
28DL Full Member
Right, so we utterly horribly failed and I'm not going to bore you with set #20174 of pics from Val de Juine, even if I like the ones I have (which are significantly fewer than I'd intended because I forgot to load film into the fucking camera) - if you're really interested, go have a look and boost my ego a bit.

But we did get a lead on an awesome steel plant.

Which we then completely wiped out on. As in, locked up tighter than the hoo-haw of a nun whose overly protective father owns a chastity belt factory, and also surrounds her with massive amounts of modern cyclone fences, razor wire, and surveillance gear. It was exactly the same, except that instead of a nun, there was a steel mill, and instead of a chastity belt, well, I have no clue what Belgian steel mill management gets up to, suffice it to say that vast quantities of razor wire and I are not compatible.

So we made the best of a bad scene and figured, wa-hey, plenty of toys in here, might as well photograph the pretty trucks. So we did. Here, have some Lightroom filters.

9262767603_ed7dcf65bc_c.jpg

Now, before anyone actually goes and wants a big-ass backstory, there is no backstory, it's just a massive open space full of horrible black coal dust and a bunch of broken down construction equipment, abutting a severely locked-down steel plant with a lot of razor wire and cyclone fences that we stringently tried to ignore as a standing monument to our failure.

9262768825_5d5474e486_c.jpg

9262767223_d40cb79d85_c.jpg

9262766569_6bba110d81_c.jpg

9265544026_e5080a142f_c.jpg

The trucks were kind of cool, though, and if it it makes anyone feel better, I can make up a story to go along with it, involving a Belgian princess, a dragon, a bunch of unionized mine workers, and the evil duke who runs the local occupational health and safety board.

9262766201_4e89871fa5_c.jpg

More, as always, at kosmograd dot net.​

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details