real time web analytics
Report - - King Richard School - Portsmouth - November 2017 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - King Richard School - Portsmouth - November 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
I have a habit lately of looking at a building, thinking that it should become empty, only to drive past a few weeks later to find that it has become abandoned. Also, extra points, as I needed a new explore that was local. Surprisingly this one located in the staffie riddled ghetto of Paulsgrove and hasn't been smashed up by the local chavs. A miracle if ever I did see one. History isn't that readily available, wiki says "Established in 1952 as Paulsgrove Secondary Modern School - it was renamed King Richard School in 1975. The school is funded by a mixed trust and has approximately 700 students on roll." The current building will be torn down to make way for housing and the new school is next door, which oddly seems to be smaller than the current school. As explores go, this is really good fun, there is still some stuff left behind, and it's a good day out... Provided security don't find you, or the police. Which happened to me... The only explore I've done with running water. No power though. Night explores only on this one, will be returning in the day at some point though!

BOTH genders?!!! As someone who identifies as a newspaper I find this offensive.

IMG_0695-1.jpg

Are you even human if you don't do this on a school calculator?
IMG_0717-1.jpg
IMG_0718-1.jpg

This is a big hall. Just about managed to tweak my settings enough to light this up

IMG_4552-1.jpg

This is cool, it looks like it may be one of the few original features of the building

IMG_0683-1.jpg

Some left behind gym equipment

IMG_0835-1.jpg
IMG_0836-1.jpg
IMG_0838-1.jpg
IMG_0848-1.jpg
IMG_4547-1.jpg

Thirsty?

IMG_4544-1.jpg

I did this. Racially aggravated.

IMG_0849-1.jpg

This was some creepy room.

IMG_0691-1.jpg
IMG_0839-1.jpg

IMG_4562-1.jpg

Sure it is..

IMG_0693.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4539-1.jpg
    IMG_4539-1.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0690-1.jpg
    IMG_0690-1.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

TrevBish

www.TrevBish.co.uk
28DL Full Member
Great photos. My mates done this a few weeks back. I was busy so missed out. Looks like a good little mooch!

Andrew32

See a sticker, remove a sticker
28DL Full Member
that poor apple mac! Looks relatively new too...
My local gymm een has those exact machines shown, how long ago was this place abandoned?

UrbandonedTeam

the north
Regular User
Looks like a cool spot, I'm sure it's not allowed for schools to have a camera in a toilet, but idkkk. Nice report man

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Cool report. Love the white board message. The running commentary on certain shot, golden :thumb

UrbexCamo

"Just having a look officer"
Banned
Yet again she produces a poorly put together report. My piss is at boiling point with you mate.

UrbexCamo

"Just having a look officer"
Banned
If I ever run out of toilet paper I’m going to print off all Xexxa’s reports and use them to wipe my arse. I find nothing absorbs the shit quite like one of his reports :)

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
I can’t wait for another one of Urbexcamos high quality reports on a Southampton squat filled with needles and old special brew cans that he probably left there