real time web analytics
Report - - Kinmel Hall , Abergele, Wales, January 2015 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kinmel Hall , Abergele, Wales, January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Man In Black

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As this is recently in the news online I thought I'd share my visit from earlier this year.

We got to Wales early around 7am, it was still dark it was pissing it down and the winds were high. We park up and make our way across farmers fields staying to the tree lines for cover and make quick dashes across the very muddy farmers land. Eventually we are at the parameter of Kinmel Hall. We jump over the wall and head around and just as I came out of the trees there she stood I knew the place was big but wasn't expecting it to be that big.
We stick to the trees as we get closer knowing that they have installed new cctv and head to the right hand side, go around and then drop in.

The place is like a maze inside. We walk around for about 10 minutes up and down till eventually we come to the grand hall side and the place didn't disappoint.

Visited with Klare, Dugie & Shane.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some really nice shots there :thumb.

I have modified the title slightly to add the correct location and removed the exact date you visited, a month/year is good enough.