real time web analytics
Report - - Kinmel Hall, Wales - May 2018 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kinmel Hall, Wales - May 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
WOW what an impressive building...they certainly don't build them like they used to!! Top draw photos as per usual mr Raw :thumb

The_Raw

Staff member
Thanks for the comments. Funnily enough I feel like an estate agent photographing places like this, could well be a new line of work in the future! :p

memphis

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really nice place crazy that no one would want to restore it! If I had the money I would. Your keeping a piece of history alive. At least it hasn’t been vandalised. Great pictures!!

EmmaUrbEx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
wow, I was near this hall this week and didn't even know people have been in! It's gorgeous, would love to look around it.

Annmarie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Beautiful building even more so inside. We met you whilst we were looking around. Great photos great explore
A2B11615-26C8-4356-8E34-D782E0B97C60.jpeg

loki

28DL Member
28DL Member
Is it still rigged up to the hilt with motion sensors, I don't live that far from Kimmel just not in the best state to have to run for it with my camera gear

Too old for that sort of stuff really

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
From what I've heard over on fb, sounds like every man and his dog has flocked here this weekend LOL

Nice snaps all the same, good you got to see it before the YouTube and latest wave of tourist twerps :thumb

Soon to be featured by Steve Ronin and goons, "Nobody has been in here for 50 years" :wanker

The_Raw

Staff member
From what I've heard over on fb, sounds like every man and his dog has flocked here this weekend LOL

Nice snaps all the same, good you got to see it before the YouTube and latest wave of tourist twerps :thumb

Soon to be featured by Steve Ronin and goons, "Nobody has been in here for 50 years" :wanker

You shouldn't give them any air time. Best ignored and forgotten about

Who has read this thread (Total: 287) View details