real time web analytics
Report - - Kirkintilloch ROC Post - Stirlingshire Group 4/1/08 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kirkintilloch ROC Post - Stirlingshire Group 4/1/08

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

D

Defqon

Visited by myself today. Turns out i've driven past this every day for the last three years, and thanks to the Tom Tom ROC update, I now know it exisits:)

The shaft is padlocked with two good locks, and it's in the middle of no where. Well about 1mile outside Kirkintilloch, but the local undesireables have a canal to cross to get to this place.

I have no clue about ROC posts, but thought this would document it. Hopefully due to the padlocks being in good condition and its location, it may still be in some form of ok condition as SubBrit couldn't get in.

Appears that this was a master post.

Subbrit Link
http://www.****************/cgi-bin/webdata_roc.pl?fid=1003705771&query=Post%2BName%3Dkirkintilloch%26OS%2BGridRef%3D%26County%3D%26Date%2Bopened%3D%26Date%2Bclosed%3D%26Location%3D%26Description%3D%26Surface%2BStructures%3D%26Date%2Bof%2Bvisit%3D%26Future%2Bactions%3D%26pagenum%3D1%26cgifunction%3DSearch&cgifunction=form

DSCF5367.jpg

DSCF5368.jpg

What remains of the fence

DSCF5370.jpg

DSCF5371.jpg

DSCF5373.jpg

Has this building got anything to do with the post? It was facing the road, so dont know what use it would have been to the farmer, any ideas?

DSCF5369.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 5) View details