real time web analytics
Report - - Kirklees College/ Old Huddersfield Royal Infirmary. Dec 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kirklees College/ Old Huddersfield Royal Infirmary. Dec 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one Acid! Really liking the photo's. Absolutely beautiful processing!

Cheers mate :thumb

TBH i don"t do much in the way of processing, which may surprise some people :eek: But ask anyone that"s been out with me ;)
Single shot with some clarity added (purely as Sony RAW output is flat IMO) drop the highlights for over exposed blown out areas & a little contrast and some noise reduction if needed?

But more importantly as far as i"m concerned is to add some lighting into the shot as required to compensate for the severe light coming in through the windows etc, which as you know ruins your pics when doing long exposure stuff. Shooting in Bulb mode and alter the duration of both shutter & torch application as applicable.

This method is probably the way i shoot more often than not now TBH. Which is probably why some people think i"m layering images, but if you look closely (sometimes hard in low res image) you can see the extra lighting in the foreground objects as much as the background ones. Unfortunately you do loose some depth perception as a viewer but hey-ho .

It"s no wonder people like like shooting 5 or 7 pics and using HDR software etc o_O it"s an easier option. But i like to try and get the shot in-camera personally