real time web analytics
Kraftwerk P, Germany - August 2023 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Kraftwerk P, Germany - August 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Really nice mate, nice seeing other bits as well. Not sure why more people don't cover other bits in places. I wonder why European stations are so minimal, yet here they are crammed with everything.

The_Raw

Staff member
Such a pretty little station, and beautifully shot. Though I must say quite sad indeed to see the alternator savaged like that when so much effort was no doubt put in to preserve the building in such a complete state. All that work just going to waste...

Yeah it's a right mess unfortunately. This is how it looked from the other end. Warning ⚠️ Some viewers may find the following image disturbing.

2023-09-21_08-15-43.jpg

Pretty epic that, Although I am a little disappointed at the lack of Kebab picture

Yeah, should have ended the report with it really. One of the best I've had 🤤

20230829_200819-01.jpeg

Top fuckin notch report. I’ve seen the control room many times but not the rest. I was thought this was a permission job but I guess not. Bags are packed

Yeah I was under the same impression mate but the situation has changed. Could have spent way longer in there

@The_Raw reports simply never disappoint.
Never knew inter-railing was still a thing!
I know right!

Reactions: jST

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Oh my, that turbon is a tasty one! Shame about the alternator, but still lovely none the less.
Nice to see this place properly rather than just the control room too

The_Raw

Staff member
Awesome shots man very nice
🙏
This is very nice and clean. I really like that second shot. I would have thought a place like this would be secured to the hilt. Great set :thumb
Thanks Jane. It was actually pretty chilled
Glad you made it there and very well shot. Awesome place
Cheers dude
Gorgeous photos mate, and great to see the whole thing not just the control room.
Cheers mate. Forgot to mention there's quite a lot of weird shit in there as well but didn't have time to capture it all 🤣

20230829_161248-01.jpeg

Absolutely stunning! Lovely colours in places there
Thanks Jake 👍
That's unreal, the CR is something else...
Yeah it's a bobby dazzler
That place is bloody lovely, perfectly shot
Cheers 😃
That is an absolutely stunning little station. The little office with the dials is really unique thing.
Yeah it was really cool. Sad I ran out of time really as there's quite a bit more to explore.
Very tasty! I’ve seen pictures of the control room on Flickr but never anything else. Absolutely top shelf mate.
Why thank you 😊
Not bad at all that :)
Cheers mate
hot stuff :) , especially love the control room pics
Thanks. Spent most of my time in there 😆
Really nice mate, nice seeing other bits as well. Not sure why more people don't cover other bits in places. I wonder why European stations are so minimal, yet here they are crammed with everything.
Plenty to see but I couldn't get round it all unfortunately.
Oh my, that turbon is a tasty one! Shame about the alternator, but still lovely none the less.
Nice to see this place properly rather than just the control room
Yeah it's a beauty

Thanks everyone ❤

aitakaitov

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great shots, glad it worked out. The control room is nice, but the brick boilers in the boiler house are great too! Especially with that blue control panel between them.