real time web analytics
Report - - La Tour de France, July 2013. | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - La Tour de France, July 2013.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Only2Eyes

You can't see me
28DL Full Member
These PLACES were super boss. All of them were my favourite PLACE and I would visit all of the PLACES again. Except the less good PLACES. The good PLACES though? PLACE.

Top work, Jimmy W.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Inspirational, amazing what you can do with limited time. A good set of locations, haven't seen half of them before, and I don't think I've been to any of them.

Ric

темний Прип'ять
28DL Full Member
On a second note I think this is the fastest report done by jST cloughs will follow in a year or two

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Cheers for the comments all, superb weather and company made it all the better. Next time we're doing one day on, one day off as I think we burned out a bit by the end.

toby

Armchair warrior
28DL Full Member
Yikes, only just got to this thread. Utterly butterly, and I'm not just talking about the cobbage. COMPLETELY FABULOUS SHOTS, thanks persons.

You know I think we need an award here: the ermmm..waaa...'wo'eva... Award for the most beautiful shots of a Euro utterly-non-Derp, sponsored by ... erm... suggestions?

... LIDL!

Sorry, I will go away now.

Last edited: