real time web analytics
Information - - Lancaster Ridge Lee Hospital | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Lancaster Ridge Lee Hospital

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kenerz4488

28DL Member
28DL Member
Very good building it's got motion detectors but easily avoided it's been smashed up a for all the copper as usual but there is still some rooms in original condition

UrbandonedTeam

the north
Regular User
It’s ok...the decay is the main reason anyone would want to go. Offsite security are useless against the local youths as it’s trashed.

Adz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went up here on Sunday and there was a car parked right at the fencing with ladies feet pressed hard against the windscreen. I didnt want to disturb so moved along.
I so want to get in there properly. :p

Adz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The place is littered with them and as far as I'm a where the only open window has now been covered over. I was there only 2 weeks ago. Did a few laps but can't see an easy way in. The fencing is all around and every corner has a censor along with every major door and bay window.

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Anyone willing to give advice on avoiding motion sensors?
Yes. They work. And they have a response, security will arrive within 10 mins so don’t faff about too long. Once you are inside you are fine though, they are all external.

Reactions: Adz

tumblingtowers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes. They work. And they have a response, security will arrive within 10 mins so don’t faff about too long. Once you are inside you are fine though, they are all external.
Thanks for the info! Any other locations in Lancaster worth visiting, that you know of?

Who has read this thread (Total: 200) View details