real time web analytics
Report - - Langdon hole - AKA dumpy B - Dover September 2017 | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Langdon hole - AKA dumpy B - Dover September 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
Dumpy B was another quick Vist back in 2017 this site has been covered so many times in this site too

Finding the entrance back in the day was a little bit difficult as I had no idea what I was looking for but a quick google what to look for and then we found it not long after .

not gonna lie the people on the wall did scare the crap out me when in shone a light on it as I though people was down there with us :)

Anyways I’m gonna cut the blabbing

The bunker at Langdon Hole was built in late 1942 as one of the joint operation headquarters at Dover’s two underground wireless outstations. The Dover headquarters was based in the Dumpy level tunnels at Dover Castle, and Langdon Hole was thus often referred to as “Dumpy B” (“Dumpy A” was at Long Hill).

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Always nice to see pics from here, been down here a good few times ,but not for a while.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
I haven’t been back since 2018 ! A friend of mine hasn’t been yet and asked me to go with them after lockdown
used to be a good little place to stop off and practice light painting, dont think ive been since about 2015, kinda miss fan bay just up the road, but they opened that up to the public