real time web analytics
Report - - LEC industrial site - W.SUSSEX | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - LEC industrial site - W.SUSSEX

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

C

ckings6056

:thumb Big industrial site which is derelict, has been for two or three years as far as i can remember.

Little history for anyone interetsed, this site was owned by two brothers which run the LEC business (fridges and freezers, known nationwide)
not sure if its roumars or truth but apparently one of the brothers used to put on airplane shows and crashed his plane, killing himself.

the other brother couldn't deal with it so walked in and shut the place down one day.

not really any signs of people just uping and leaving though, well, there is in a couple of buildings which we didn't manage to gain access to.

deffinetly an interesting explore and well worth a look!

me and walders checked this place out once before at night when we first started UE btu never really went to far. now we are a it more experienced we went back and got it.

was pretty tight getting in, three security guards at different ends of the site so watch out if you decide to try it!

we only saw abuot half of the site as it is massive, took LOADS of pictures but heres a few of them!

Outside shot, does in no way display the size of this site!
DSCF1677.jpg

Fire escape sign, bit past it me thinks!
DSCF1700.jpg

gauges on a big tank outside
DSCF1707.jpg

trying to blur the background. didn't come out too bad!
DSCF1710.jpg

Now this is the weirdest sink i have ever seen! was in the gents toilets just off the main shop floor
DSCF1719.jpg

meh, just a board
DSCF1729.jpg

YES SIR!
DSCF1739.jpg

lol!!!

Heads up to walders for driving! get some pics up walders! :thumb

W

Walders

Finally got round to uploading my pics....

DSCF1115copy.jpg

DSCF1118copy.jpg

DSCF1123copy.jpg

DSCF1129copy.jpg

DSCF1143copy.jpg

DSCF1146copy.jpg

DSCF1150copy.jpg

DSCF1152copy.jpg

DSCF1154copy.jpg

DSCF1161copy.jpg

DSCF1164copy.jpg

DSCF1165copy.jpg

DSCF1166copy.jpg

DSCF1167copy.jpg

DSCF1171copy.jpg

Want to go back sometime and explore the rest of the site.