real time web analytics
Report - - Linford Park Nursing Home, Ringwood April 2016 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Linford Park Nursing Home, Ringwood April 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Your exact quote was 'no work has started here it is still empty' as if you were certain. So excuse me for taking what you say with a pinch of salt.

The building has a caveat on it to only be used as a nursing-type facility, it's being turned into a new care home for a company called Coombe Healthcare.

UrbanFoxCub

Explore and love the adventure
Banned
I have to admit I made this mistake too. I thought you meant "no work has started here it still sits empty" because you said -

Please. Stop being a chump and post some reports.

It was my mistake as how i worded it.

There are loads of people on here who have accounts and do not post reports.

They just look for locations i know of 3/4 people from a shitty facebook group who openly admit to that.

When i have some free time this weekend i am going to edit some photos and stick a few up.

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
I have to admit I made this mistake too. I thought you meant "no work has started here it still sits empty" because you said -

Please. Stop being a chump and post some reports.

Some reports will be of places people have seen before but never the less its a report :)

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
There are loads of people on here who have accounts and do not post reports.

I'm well aware of that, but they also don't troll with 7 angry messages on the same report in 90 minutes. FFS, wind your neck in a bit because (no offence) but at the moment you're coming over as a complete dick.

I will await them eagerly with baited breath.

I wouldn't hold your breath mate.

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
I'm well aware of that, but they also don't troll with 7 angry messages on the same report in 90 minutes. FFS, wind your neck in a bit because (no offence) but at the moment you're coming over as a complete dick.

"None of the posted comments where "angry" and it was not a troll i was replying about the link. As i would like to see the planning application my self.

just as andrew32 said he was looking for a planning application for ages. There is no harm in commenting and saying the link posted don't work.

UrbanFoxCub

Banned

I wouldn't hold your breath mate.

There was only one message i could agree with you on being in anyway angry when i was told

" I'm beginning to think that you're one of those people who doesn't know what they are talking about. You seem to have an awful lot to say about an awful lot of locations yet have never put any photos or reports of your own up. At least if you're going to bullshit, make sure you get your facts straight firstsound like i don't know what i am talking about."

When i last went here it was still sat empty. I have not seen any update on the place i have not seen any planning so as far as i am aware (till i was told it has been converted) i assumed it was still in the same state as when i last see it. Im not the first urban exploerer to assume a location is in the smae condition as when they last see it.

Plus allot of the places i have commeted on i have explored my self so yeah i have a lot to say about them as everyone else has done who has been to a location they see on here. They comment on the post and talk about the place and im just doing the same thing.

I have not long joined this forum. I don't have all day everyday to sit and work on photos like some people i personally know i work im busy even now i am doing paperwork for tomorrow. I keep coming back here due to emails saying i have a new reply.

Everyone was new to the forum at some stage when i have some free time the weekend i will sit and sort out a few locations to do reports on i can't say much more then that. I have been asked by admin to put some reports up and when i have free time i will sort that out.

Thumper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I visited in September 2017, very quickly found a PIR and as I decided to make my exit I set the damn thing off! Loud as hell they are! It was completely deserted when I went on a Sat evening.

UrbanFoxCub

Banned
I visited in September 2017, very quickly found a PIR and as I decided to make my exit I set the damn thing off! Loud as hell they are! It was completely deserted when I went on a Sat evening.

!! Nice one !! was the same when i last went that is why the police showed up.
they where alright in the end. had a look at a few of my photos on the camera. they said if you had not came out we would of sent the dog in.
Dog unit was on its way from 10 mile away i was told luckily i came out no need to waste there time.