real time web analytics
Report - - Lluesty Hospital - North Wales - November 2017 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lluesty Hospital - North Wales - November 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scott Durbin

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Once again another report. Will still try and get better with all the photos. After work one night me and the three other idiots jumped into the car once again and this time headed off to Holywell. It was a cold November night and off the the abandoned hospital we went. After about a forty minute drive we arrived. With The place well locked up we found it very difficult to find a way in. After a while of searching and patience running low we found the smallest of gaps to crawl through that even a mouse would look twice but we managed it. Once inside this place was already giving me the creeps. It was worse than Denbigh, the feeling of being watched was overwhelming. Here are some of the photos, once again i think a new camera is needed and will explore more places with better pictures.
IMG_5084 - Copy.JPG
IMG_5104.JPG
IMG_5106.JPG
IMG_5087 - Copy.JPG
IMG_5103.JPG
IMG_5105.JPG
IMG_5107.JPG
IMG_5086.JPG
IMG_5090.JPG
IMG_5088.JPG
IMG_5089.JPG
IMG_5085 - Copy.JPG
IMG_5096.JPG
IMG_5094.JPG
IMG_5091.JPG
IMG_5092.JPG
IMG_5095.JPG
IMG_5093.JPG
IMG_5101.JPG
IMG_5098.JPG
IMG_5102.JPG
IMG_5100.JPG
IMG_5097.JPG

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
When I went there not even joking there was an Eastern European security guard with a dog and I asked him how long had he been working as security and he said like 3 years and I thought he’s a bit suspicious coz he had friends over by his trailer and I went like months ago and he let me look around but not allowed inside

Jekyll.Black

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice photos. I went around here in August 17 and it was very creepy indeed. I must have missed that part with the nice banister!
Need to be careful in this place because of asbestos is a big deal there. Bravo

T

The Queen

Wow, that's well and truly fucked now, isn't it? Good effort, keep getting out there- your photos will improve in time. :thumb

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Does look creepy. Noticed a mixture of older & modern features. Well done on gaining access. Persistence pays off :thumb