real time web analytics
Report - - Lluesty Hospital- Wales - January 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Lluesty Hospital- Wales - January 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
History
Lluesty Hospital was a former Victorian workhouse turned hospital which closed in 2008 after the opening of Holywell Community Hospital nearby.

Today
Continuing mine and girlfriends trip to Wales - Currently being stripped out and cleared. Lots of tools about and the usual fire extinguishers and cylinders of oxygen.
2018-01-22 15.21.49.jpg

The Church/Chapel
2018-01-22 15.26.09.jpg
2018-01-22 15.25.59.jpg
2018-01-22 15.33.06.jpg
2018-01-22 15.06.32.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hamtagger

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some beautiful stonework in those buildings in pic 2 and 3 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
They must be stripping it at a snails pace if they are still doing it! There was an asbestos removal hut at the boiler house and one small part of the building stripped out when I went and that was in May last year!

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
@mookster
I saw a lot of different types while I was there, even some blue which is the most dangerous. I'm glad I invested in masks for the both of us. I know it sticks to your clothes but it's better than just breathing everything in

Hanns explore

The adventure is calling...
28DL Full Member
Can it easily be explored?
Tried this place thia morning on route to denbigh (sat in a cafe now). There is now a security van in the middle of the main hospital site with dogs. And there is a cabin/container with security infront of the building thats not got hoarding round.

Securitys response after questioning them after they moaned about seeing my drone fly over to scout the place out. "The owners have increased security after seeing this all over social media and youtube" also there is a big pile of stuff from inside ths hospital next to a big rolonoff skip! Judgeing by what was in the pile i would say the hospital is now completely empty of anything worth seeing.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Tried this place thia morning on route to denbigh (sat in a cafe now). There is now a security van in the middle of the main hospital site with dogs. And there is a cabin/container with security infront of the building thats not got hoarding round.

Securitys response after questioning them after they moaned about seeing my drone fly over to scout the place out. "The owners have increased security after seeing this all over social media and youtube" also there is a big pile of stuff from inside ths hospital next to a big rolonoff skip! Judgeing by what was in the pile i would say the hospital is now completely empty of anything worth seeing.
might give this hospital a miss and go to the one by bangor or porthmadog as staying llanberis so they aint that far

Hanns explore

28DL Full Member
might give this hospital a miss and go to the one by bangor or porthmadog as staying llanberis so they aint that far
Holywell has a hospital and a carehome thats where we are heading now. Just been to the "funship" Aka the Duke. Took drone up security there where nice as pie! Even got them waving as the drone took off haha

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Holywell has a hospital and a carehome thats where we are heading now. Just been to the "funship" Aka the Duke. Took drone up security there where nice as pie! Even got them waving as the drone took off haha
yea at the duke they wont let you on the ship but they will always let you get a drone over it! if you are in that direction i would recommend Kinmel Hall!

Hanns explore

28DL Full Member
yea at the duke they wont let you on the ship but they will always let you get a drone over it! if you are in that direction i would recommend Kinmel Hall!

No that place is a bit of a derp... Been done to many times. Yeah security where okay bit funny at first but after a nice hot coffee from the back of my crew cab he was sweet as!

Hanns explore

28DL Full Member
@Hanns explore what do you mean scout the place out? It's no bigger than two petrol stations like the one opposite. Pretty short drone footage!

I don't use the drone to film... I use it to fly into / over sites spotting security Thats what i mean by scouting... Im much more clever then to just jump over face to face with security i will scout the site with drone first always do. Hahaha! U did the hospital but missed the massive clock tower... Ooops

Hanns explore

28DL Full Member
@Hanns explore what do you mean scout the place out? It's no bigger than two petrol stations like the one opposite. Pretty short drone footage!
Spent over an hour at the duke filming that tho. After we sent it in looking for the security if they where there landed the drone on the ship amd took off from it. Security there are sweet