real time web analytics
Report - - LNWR/LYR Goods Warehouse, Huddersfield - April 2015 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - LNWR/LYR Goods Warehouse, Huddersfield - April 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Hi, I'm a fashion student currently looking to shoot a photoshoot in an old mill in Huddersfield. Thanks to your great photography I think that the LNWR/LYR Goods Warehouse is a perfect location for what I'm looking for. I was just wondering who you contacted to take photos on these premises, to help me find out more info about shooting there? Thanks

You do know this is an Urban Exploration site don't you?

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Hi, I'm a fashion student currently looking to shoot a photoshoot in an old mill in Huddersfield. Thanks to your great photography I think that the LNWR/LYR Goods Warehouse is a perfect location for what I'm looking for. I was just wondering who you contacted to take photos on these premises, to help me find out more info about shooting there? Thanks

You have totally failed to understand this pass-time Kml - it is urban exploring, not urban tourism - you will not get permission

Fudge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Wouldn't recommend even trying to get permission to photograph here considering recent events.

Couple of kids up there the other week ended up with the train line being shut down and getting arrested.

If you want a mill location there are others around the town which are far easier to access.

As above though, you're probably not going to get told how. Have a look yourselves, ask if you get stuck.

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Sparse, but a stunning building. Any old signs or things like that knocking around?