real time web analytics
Report - - Long Marsdon Airfield - Avon Park Raceway | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Long Marsdon Airfield - Avon Park Raceway

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

CrucifiedOutlaw

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
went here not too long ago only to find it's getting trashed worse. so cant see it being so easy to get into soon. i avoided security and the farmers moving hay along the side of the drag strip.
they are planning to build houses there but when is another thing

16vDeak

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good memories of this place, came here most weekends with my old man as we're local, shame its gone.

tigger

mog
Regular User
From the guide:

2 Posting a report.

You MUST give a proper name for your explore. Codenames are not acceptable (see part II for an explanation) date (month and year is standard) and location are also mandatory, this is NOT NEGOTIABLE and if you are not comfortable naming a site then DO NOT post it.

Include a history of the site, we are all just as interested in the history as the pictures and it shows that you have bothered to do a little research. history is also a mandatory requirement.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
So sad seeing it like this, was only a couple of years back I was sat at the top of the grand stand watching the drag racing. Saw the planes themselves when there was more of them though!

CrucifiedOutlaw

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
From the guide:

2 Posting a report.

You MUST give a proper name for your explore. Codenames are not acceptable (see part II for an explanation) date (month and year is standard) and location are also mandatory, this is NOT NEGOTIABLE and if you are not comfortable naming a site then DO NOT post it.

Include a history of the site, we are all just as interested in the history as the pictures and it shows that you have bothered to do a little research. history is also a mandatory requirement.
not wanting to give location or dates of visit to be honest giving a name also gives location, besides, plenty explorers already know of this site just by the pics i posted. i have done a lot of research of this site and found plenty videos, info and more. just because i havnt posted here doesnt mean i dont research. a fellow explorer of mine went there 2 weeks before i did and the amount of vandalism between those visits has gotten worse so you will expect me not to give details to try and preserve this place untill they board it off

• Angry
Reactions: EJ9

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
not wanting to give location or dates of visit to be honest giving a name also gives location, besides, plenty explorers already know of this site just by the pics i posted. i have done a lot of research of this site and found plenty videos, info and more. just because i havnt posted here doesnt mean i dont research. a fellow explorer of mine went there 2 weeks before i did and the amount of vandalism between those visits has gotten worse so you will expect me not to give details to try and preserve this place untill they board it off

You're on the wrong forum then. Its not optional.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User

You obviously need to read into the rules of this forum then, all locations posted must come with the correct full name and location.

Ordnance

Stay Safe
Staff member
Most vandalism is done by people living locally, someone does not normally drive to a location simply to trash it.

Who has read this thread (Total: 302) View details