real time web analytics
Information - - Looking for abandoned places in and around Bristol | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Looking for abandoned places in and around Bristol

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

katycurtis1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello!
I'm new to this sort of thing so does anyone have any abandoned places in and around Bristol that would be reasonably easy for a newbie to scope out and get to, I'm really into abandoned photography so I'd love to do some more and see some awesome places. I've tried looking on Google and asking people via Instagram but I've got nothing so far so thought I'd ask on here

OysterJam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you're looking for someone to explore these places with then hit me up! I'm starting off small on construction sites and stuff around Bristol, don't really know any abandoned locations at this point in time but definitely looking to make moves.

katycurtis1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I deliver in Bristol, if you are into abandoned offices and warehouses there are loads I see around the city.
Yeah I'm just looking for any kind of abandoned atm, unfortunately around where I am there's very few abandoned places so I'm looking for some in and around the centre

katycurtis1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you're looking for someone to explore these places with then hit me up! I'm starting off small on construction sites and stuff around Bristol, don't really know any abandoned locations at this point in time but definitely looking to make moves.
Sure thing! I'm quite new to this site so I have no idea how to PM people lmao

TheJungleBeast

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think it's just forum posts, rather than reports, I don't have 5 reports but PM people often.
Let's get you up to 5 posts with out spam.
Brislington has a very interesting building at the end of the retail park, not always open but well worth it if it is.
Pretty easy to find on the map too, won't give away name as it gives you a chance to research a bit :)

katycurtis1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think it's just forum posts, rather than reports, I don't have 5 reports but PM people often.
Brislington has a very interesting building at the end of the retail park, not always open but well worth it if it is.
Pretty easy to find on the map too, won't give away name as it gives you a chance to research a bit :)
Thank you! I appreciate it 😊

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member

Security now on site

Crack hanz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Anyone know if barrow gurney mental hospital is still a go? Haven't been there for years, probably flats right?

Who has read this thread (Total: 147) View details