real time web analytics
Information - - Looking for help and information | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Looking for help and information

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

underground dan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi i am a newbie to this site. I have explored crank caverns aswell as crisp delph. I have been looking into the victoria arches in manchester not having much luck on finding an access point (any help greatly appreciated). Other than that i am alsp looking at help on other places to explore aswell as people who would like to meet and make new friends. I am from the merseyside area but dont mind traveling. Thanks for reading any advice is greatly appreciated. UD

Jbrxo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My mates dad has apparently been instructed by the council last week to seal up Victoria arches. Not sure how secure it will be and when it’s being done but I know he went down last Wednesday to assess sealing the whole place

underground dan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank you for your replies i am still trying to find another way in other thaan what the tubers use. I hope i get to explore this place before its sealed forever

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Keep trying, I believe there's still a few choices but you are right, they are slowly being closed down.
I would like to see them myself but my nerves won't allow me to go down man holes in the middle of the street.

Craig Haydock

28DL Member
28DL Member
Can anybody help we've just been to crank caverns and now are going to go crisp delph today we know we're about it is as we're from Wigan and have a pin point on a map but could do with a hand to be able to spot the way in would be much appreciated thanks

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Alizan97&

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went down crisp delph back in September, it’s a ace site, all I would say is be very quite at the land owner is within 50 yards of the entrance and he tries his best to cover it up,

tigger

mog
Regular User
Can anybody help we've just been to crank caverns and now are going to go crisp delph today we know we're about it is as we're from Wigan and have a pin point on a map but could do with a hand to be able to spot the way in would be much appreciated thanks

If you know where it is then you'll know the main areas. The right one to look at isn't difficult to spot and the entrance isn't hard to find. On occasion it will be covered in assorted organic waste to add to the fun though.

Hezz2677

28DL Member
28DL Member
A group of us went down to Crisp Delph today and just our luck, they had a cement mixer filling in the main entrance. Don’t know if there’s another way in (much appreciated if someone could shed some light) as we were looking for an hour before walking back to check the other side. The bloke said people had been going down and spray painting all sorts from swastikas to peoples names. Unfortunate it’s been closed up as we’re local and have been looking for this for years.

Hezz2677

28DL Member
28DL Member
Did you get any pics?
This is the only picture I got. Apologies for the poor quality, but we’ll probably be going back soon and I’ll get another if I can.

drz4000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey mate im from merseyside myself im from st helens and we was in crank caverns last week, there is also a sandpit factory in st helens which is a nice place to explore but you gotta be quick getting into it

Who has read this thread (Total: 157) View details