real time web analytics
Looking for someone to explore the Paris Catacombs with | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Looking for someone to explore the Paris Catacombs with

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lone Waddler

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Alright all, I have been wanting to explore the Paris Catacombs for quite a while now and am looking for someone who knows their way around to explore with. I'm only around from the 15th of December to the 7th of January so a relatively small window.

If any of you are up for it let me know.

Will

Last edited:

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
I can't see you getting much help, given you only joined today and your first post is to blag an invite. You need to whack a report or two up so people know you're not a dodgy fucker or a murderer or worse still, a beekeeper. Best of luck with it all.

Lone Waddler

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can't see you getting much help, given you only joined today and your first post is to blag an invite. You need to whack a report or two up so people know you're not a dodgy fucker or a murderer or worse still, a beekeeper. Best of luck with it all.
In hindsight with the above in mind this post was actually pretty divheaded of me and I can not believe I made this post back in 2018. Where has the time gone, aye report wise I'll see what I can do... all the best, Waddling Will.

Lone Waddler

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You don't really need someone to hold your hand. The tourist entrance is easy to find with a bit of reaserch.. Its in the film ffs! Get the nexus map and some decent kit and have a go.
These are only good points and the delivery of them is why I love you guys, reminds me of when I'd tried asking a Russian chief engineer if he could sign off a refridge system drawing and "wondered" why I hadn't included where those two big pipes lead to...
Catch ya, Waddler

KTA.Tuco

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@Lone Waddler slightly late in replying to your post but did you ever manage to explore the Paris catacombs? If not I’m more than happy to show you around. Check my recent post for more info

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
FYI the members above haven't been seen on here for around a year, so it's unlikely you'll get a response. Especially as once again, you're asking for someone to hold your hand with no prior contributions. Did you even read through the thread?

Soloteen420

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm not asking someone to "hold my hand" just someone who wouldn't mind a look down with a few new friends haha yes I read the thread I thought your comment was pretty condescending to be honest.