real time web analytics
General - - Lost And Known Rivers Of Maghera | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Lost And Known Rivers Of Maghera

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
Well post them and instead of fly tipping in the stream!
alright let me get things straight here i did not post for an arguement on flytipping or walking dogs these streams are open drains not just the tunnels im phhotographing the streams because they are drains similar to those main star attractions like in sheffield this is not a report or exploration this is just showing of the brooks for future reports thats all

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
We
alright let me get things straight here i did not post for an arguement on flytipping or walking dogs these streams are open drains not just the tunnels im phhotographing the streams because they are drains similar to those main star attractions like in sheffield this is not a report or exploration this is just showing of the brooks for future reports thats all
this section is for reports, taking pictures of fly tipping and brokes are not reports

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hang on a minute @Dingle @Shaun this fella has made an effort to post up some drainage we’ve not seen before, personally I like it and it’s well covered, and not a bad effort. I get drains might not be your thing @Shaun but @Dingle to complain about this being repetitive is a bit harsh considering you posted a err repetitive report of bridges lol not too long back!

Go easy eh

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
Hang on a minute @Dingle @Shaun this fella has made an effort to post up some drainage we’ve not seen before, personally I like it and it’s well covered, and not a bad effort. I get drains might not be your thing @Shaun but @Dingle to complain about this being repetitive is a bit harsh considering you posted a err repetitive report of bridges lol not too long back!

Go easy eh
your right mate he is getting a bit annoying

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Not the most extreme drain explore I’ve seen, but an interesting read and well put together report :thumb

@Dingle / stranton if we dug out some of your reports you hassled us to remove over the years I’d say this is better than quite a few of them.

@Shaun at least this guy is getting out and doing stuff rather than just talking about it ;)

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member

Go easy eh
I totally understand your view but anybody can take pictures of streams and entrances to big haunted tunnels, I mean it's not really urbex its a walk. I don't mind this being leads and info fi he wants to spread info about the tunnel it's there choice I'd have no problem with it being in drain but it's pictures of a stream I mean like the write up Is good but it's not really urbex is it?

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
I would love to see someone squeeze up the outlet of Lost brook

Well written report tbh. Yes not the most thrilling since some is above ground but at least you are getting out

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
I totally understand your view but anybody can take pictures of streams and entrances to big haunted tunnels, I mean it's not really urbex its a walk. I don't mind this being leads and info fi he wants to spread info about the tunnel it's there choice I'd have no problem with it being in drain but it's pictures of a stream I mean like the write up Is good but it's not really urbex is it?
i know what you are trying to say im just throwing them out because in the future im hoping all these tunnels will be explored ou seen the largantogher tunnel diddn't you

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
I would love to see someone squeeze up the outlet of Lost brook

Well written report tbh. Yes not the most thrilling since some is above ground but at least you are getting out
ha ha the lost brook they would need to be decontaminated if you went in that tunnel it is big enough to go into but the lost brook is litrally just a trickle of pish and shit

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member

And I suppose exploring a few ROC posts and the odd soggy derp make your view point more valid?

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
Not the most extreme drain explore I’ve seen, but an interesting read and well put together report :thumb

@Dingle / stranton if we dug out some of your reports you hassled us to remove over the years I’d say this is better than quite a few of them.

@Shaun at least this guy is getting out and doing stuff rather than just talking about it ;)
Ha my camera is currently fucked and to be honest I've not done anything unique enough or the sites are as fucked as my camera see I could post boring repetive stuff but I've failed so many times trying somewhere new, plus with family issues.

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
And I suppose exploring a few ROC posts and the odd soggy derp make your view point more valid?
I know I haven't done the best for the site but I personally know a few of these in my local area and I wouldn't really count it as a report it's personal opinion and I'm planning to contribute alot more this year.

Who has read this thread (Total: 184) View details