real time web analytics
Report - - LV72, " Juno " lightship, Neath Abbey, Wales - Aug 2014 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - LV72, " Juno " lightship, Neath Abbey, Wales - Aug 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Re: LV72, " Juno " lightship, Neath Abbey, Wales, Aug 2014

Nice set there fella

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: LV72, " Juno " lightship, Neath Abbey, Wales, Aug 2014

Missed this mate.....nice report and splendid piccies there my man....thanks for sharin' :thumb

Integrale1964

Banned
Banned
HI there, I've started an appeal to raise money to buy the LV72 and bring her back to Sunderland where she was built. I'm about to start a facebook page on this subject and wondered if I could borrow some of your brilliant pictures to start the page off ?. I've been invited by the owner to go and have a look around her myself but can't get down there for at least another week. I'll give you full credit of course for any pictures that I use. Cheers Anthony

Last edited by a moderator:

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
Just for you to be aware there are 2 groups already doing that exact thing on FB. Are you part of either group? i would suggest you get in touch with them if you are not, also you say the owner has invited you to visit?

Last edited:

Integrale1964

Banned
Banned
Just for you to be aware there are 2 groups already doing that exact thing on FB. Are you part of either group? i would suggest you get in touch with them if you are not, also you say the owner has invited you to visit?
Yes, I'm aware of the other groups and talking with one already on this. I've been in contact with the owner of her and will be visiting her soon.

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
Like i say i would get in touch with others in their projects. We have already had someone give all their pictures away to the papers for free with not knowing the history when the funds could have been used for the appeal. PM me if you need the details.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Work already in progress mate, take yer campaign elsewhere we don't need you spamming our lot

dirge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks awesome, me and a friend tried getting there today from along the banks. We failed, I guess you have to actually go through the scrap metal yard?

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Looks awesome, me and a friend tried getting there today from along the banks. We failed, I guess you have to actually go through the scrap metal yard?
Parked up walked down a lane and hopped a fence and dropped down a wall.....sesame :)

MJ720

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I may go down and visit this one day, Is it easy to get to would you say?
I am guessing try not to let the scrap yard know your there XD

dirge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I may go down and visit this one day, Is it easy to get to would you say?
I am guessing try not to let the scrap yard know your there XD
Go in the evening or a sunday and you should be ok to look freely.