real time web analytics
Report - - Maginot Line - Gros-Ouvarage Rochonvillers - Sept 23 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Maginot Line - Gros-Ouvarage Rochonvillers - Sept 23

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PfalzAlarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great pictures! This one is fun. We checked it out last summer. The colored arrows are nice to give you a sense of direction. The fire made me feel a bit claustrophobic. If you follow the main tunnel all the way (it’s over a mile long) you go underneath all the farmer fields and pop up in the next forested area to the west, if you were to look at it on google maps.

Near the nearby barracks area we saw some people working on military trucks and they obviously use the grounds for fitness/obstacle running and there seemed to be a bit of traffic while we were there.

What have you heard about the French cracking down on people lately?

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great pictures! This one is fun. We checked it out last summer. The colored arrows are nice to give you a sense of direction. The fire made me feel a bit claustrophobic. If you follow the main tunnel all the way (it’s over a mile long) you go underneath all the farmer fields and pop up in the next forested area to the west, if you were to look at it on google maps.

Near the nearby barracks area we saw some people working on military trucks and they obviously use the grounds for fitness/obstacle running and there seemed to be a bit of traffic while we were there.

What have you heard about the French cracking down on people lately?

there were forestry workers on the main tracks in woods when I went so had to take a long thorny route to it lol.

Apparently they are taking a similar approach to the paris cats & are potentially prosecuting anyone they catch.
all rumours of course, they certainly dont seem to of made any effort to seal anything up

TheTimeChamber

Torch Wavker
Regular User
Lovely stuff, so like some maginot. My photos from here are pants lol - you’ve got some great shots, especially number 8