real time web analytics
Report - - Maiden Law Hospital Morgue, Durham - August 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Maiden Law Hospital Morgue, Durham - August 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Maiden Law Hospital Morgue - Durham - September 2014

A nice little explore, this place although clearly abandoned for a long time, clearly hasn't had pikeys or chavs in here, all of the deterioration is good natural stuff! I'm not surprised the place hasn't been trashed though access is a good laugh, especially with on site security! Visited with Borolad and Dissimulate, and had a fun hour in here, place is like a Tardis! :)

Anyway pics! Perhaps not as many as usual, but worth sharing I think! (If you like slabs) ;)

Das Slab...

16006148702_01bed8be4b_c.jpg

15387217583_9265533712_c.jpg

Peelage!

15387220063_333300495c_c.jpg

Fridge, the place still stank of preservative and other chemicals...

15819586030_093b0d8d47_c.jpg

Finally the OM-1 on the slab and below an image of the slab taken on said OM-1! :)

15384579864_3aa835fdd9_c.jpg

Agfa ASA400 Colour Film

Cheers for looking fella's and lady fella's ;)

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Maiden Law Hospital Morgue - Durham - August 2014

Nice! Looks like you could eat your dinner off that slab! :D

Like the film shot too :thumb

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User

Nice, was the mummified cat still there ?

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User

Cheers Guy's,

The slab was unbelievable clean tbh, sure someone must be making fleeting visits with Mr Muscle ;)

And yes, the mummified cat was still there! Along with a complementary (human) turd... Cheers for that whoever left it hahaha

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member

You've photographed it well :thumb

Come on, come clean mate, it was you with the bottle of Mr Muscle. It's practically sparkling! :p:

carlyreay

28DL Member
28DL Member
Went here with my dad but didnt know where the actual morgue was. Does anyone have any pictures of the building itself for future please?

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Went here with my dad but didnt know where the actual morgue was. Does anyone have any pictures of the building itself for future please?

I didn't actually take a picture of the building mate, however it is totally separate to the main hospital, been much closer to the right hand side of the main gateway.