real time web analytics
Report - - Maiden Law Hospital Morgue - Durham (July 2014) | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Maiden Law Hospital Morgue - Durham (July 2014)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Thought it might be worth this going in NP so anyone wanting to see it got a chance before some goons from elsewhere get it sealed up, so go fill yer boots if you like morgues this is a nice one.

Not too sure on dates etc as i can't find much info but Maiden Law Hospital has been closed for a number of years, part of the site is now used by a private care home with modern facilities.
The Hospital itself was sealed up pretty tight and to be honest looked pretty shit, and with every single window boarded we were not that bothered after seeing what we wanted with the morgue.

Visited with Host and Sammydoublewammy.

morgue.jpg

morgue8.jpg

morgue11.jpg

morgue5.jpg

morgue3.jpg

morgue6.jpg

morgue7.jpg

morgue2.jpg

morgue9.jpg

morgue10.jpg

morgue4.jpg

Cheers for looking :thumb

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
It looks like a nice little place. Reminds me a bit of the Mortuary at St Mary's Hospital.

AuntieKnickers

inquisitive historian
28DL Full Member
Wow, can't believe it as we were in Durham yesterday .... This is well smart .... I'm still to cross a morgue with slab off my exploring list.

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is a stunning set of photos mate!

Looks like a superb location too. Lets hope the HDR-Mask-Wielding goons dont find about this place anytime soon.

AJ

AJ
28DL Full Member
I think I will fill my boots! I wasn't expecting to see such a morgue in the area again since St Mary's Hospital was demolished, nice find.

Very well photographed, too. Is jST doing photography lessons now? :p:

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
I think I will fill my boots! I wasn't expecting to see such a morgue in the area again since St Mary's Hospital was demolished, nice find.

Very well photographed, too. Is jST doing photography lessons now? :p:
believe me, i take that as a compliment