real time web analytics
Information - - Manchester Meet Up | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Manchester Meet Up

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Fighter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is anyone interested in meeting up around Manchester? And if anyone wants to set a meet up pm me :)

Fighter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Id rather not explore drains but we can go anywhere. Id prefer someone else to set this up, i dont have much experience lol

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Id rather not explore drains but we can go anywhere. Id prefer someone else to set this up, i dont have much experience lol

Why start a thread? No offence, but I read the original post as you were arranging one.
There's and annual meet up around spring time each year, it was in Liverpool this year. There's a London meet and another in Bristol, but I'm unsure when these are. In September there's a Midland meet. Why don't you go to one of them?

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
If you're going to get pissed in the arches be prepared to get wet and find the nearest point where you can get out of the Irwell

scarjo_popcorn.gif

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
^^ pack a dingy and a life jacket too.

I think it's a good idea to wear a life jacket any time you plan to get pissed. Look at all those people who fall into the Irwell or MSC after a night out.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details