Web
Analytics
Report - - March ROC Post - Cambridgeshire Group | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - March ROC Post - Cambridgeshire Group

• Thread starter chief-long-shin
  • Start date

C

chief-long-shin

One local to me which hasnt been looked at for years or by subbrit from what i understand. Had a mosey down last night and took some pictures. Was great fun climbing back out right into the bottom of a bloody bramble bush which its overgrown by.

Not a lot down there to be honest but remarkably clean and even though it was a tad barron it didnt disappoint. Didnt really get many pics of the room but my co explorers did so i'm sure they will indulge you too.

I had a few questions i asked myself when i got home last night.

1. - Why didnt i look inside the telcom box.

IMG_4409.jpg

2. - WHat was this for and should i have tested it?

IMG_4418.jpg

3. - Why didnt i notice all the centipedes and other insects in here until i looked at the picture this morning?

IMG_4419.jpg

4. - What would have happened when we span this and what was it for?

IMG_4410.jpg

5. - Why wasnt this bloody sign on the hatch so i could see it as i was banging my head on the way out? Also why didnt the occupier below make us a cuppa? :lol:

IMG_4423.jpg

Excellent evenings entertainment and well looking forward to our next exploratory excursion. :eek:

Attachments

B

bootsy

Re: ROC post in Cambridgeshire.

my pics from last night as well.like chief-long-shin said not that much to see but mostly dry.there's 3 pairs of water proofs and some rather stiff rubber gloves in there.(sorry about the pics only had my compact on me)
rocpostmarch.gif

above ground before the thorn bushes moved in.
DSC03658.gif

DSC03659.gif

DSC03661.gif

DSC03662.gif

DSC03667.gif

DSC03666.gif

Attachments