real time web analytics
Report - - Margaret Bevan School - July 20 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Margaret Bevan School - July 20

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ell.louisexox

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey so me and a group of friends explored here a couple of days ago everything’s been trashed and we only got in 2 building and then security came and made us leave obviously with a scene but anyone know why this school was shut down by any chance ?? Everything’s still there like work and on the chalk boards and only photographs etc ? Anyone can answer let me know thanks x

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hey so me and a group of friends explored here a couple of days ago everything’s been trashed and we only got in 2 building and then security came and made us leave obviously with a scene but anyone know why this school was shut down by any chance ?? Everything’s still there like work and on the chalk boards and only photographs etc ? Anyone can answer let me know thanks x

Not 100% sure but as post states it was used for filming for sometime after it shut.
Which bit did u get in & what makes u think its all trashed?
You can see the condition in my pics but obviously that was a while ago now & it was quite easily accessible so you are prob right

Parysperspective

A peach, a nice welcoming peach
Banned
I got in the “newer” bit a few months ago. My mate luckily stopped me from going in the room with poo in as I’m bad with smells and stuff like that! The newer bit isn’t really worth it. At the time the better older bit was sealed… there may be access if you’re better than an “ok” climber, but you could climb and it could be sealed higher up. Might try it again in the next couple of months though.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I got in the “newer” bit a few months ago. My mate luckily stopped me from going in the room with poo in as I’m bad with smells and stuff like that! The newer bit isn’t really worth it. At the time the better older bit was sealed… there may be access if you’re better than an “ok” climber, but you could climb and it could be sealed higher up. Might try it again in the next couple of months though.

Shame but as I say access comes & goes with this one, I tried it twice & was lucky on second visit

Who has read this thread (Total: 220) View details