real time web analytics
Report - - May Holman Centre, Perth, Australia, July 2012 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - May Holman Centre, Perth, Australia, July 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bangers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi All,

Some pics of a recent infiltration into a former district court building here in Perth, on this day demolition workers were on site in the lower levels of the building, but as I was more interested in getting to the top this wasn't too much of a problem, although the consequences of being caught here could have been less than fun.

For those that aren't aware of the term, "Infiltration" is gaining access to occupied and active sites, rather than abandoned ones.

This place has 17 floors including basement and 2 upper plant room levels, it is in the later stages of being stripped out to be turned into office space, pretty much all the floors are just a concrete shell.

Cannot find much history on the place other than that it was built in the late 60's.

Here's some pics:

1-
Mayholman1.jpg

A view from the street.

2-
Mayholman2.jpg

Floors 3 to 15 are all stripped out like this, behind where i'm standing is pretty much a mirror image of what you're looking at here.

3-
Mayholman3.jpg

Showing 3 of 5 lifts, the middle one of the 3 still worked, the 2 that were opposite were removed, looks like rubbish was being thrown down here from the different levels with a winch chain that is probably for moving equipment and materials to different floors. The following is a photo down the shafts from floor 15.

4-
Mayholman4.jpg

5-
Mayholman5.jpg

A view of part of the roof level plant room.

6-
Mayholman6.jpg

Boilers for the heating system.

7-
Mayholman7.jpg

Roof level, it seems to be popular on forums to have a pic with chairs in it, so here's mine, looking west, followed by a couple of other shots looking over the city.

8-
Mayholman8.jpg

9-
Mayholman9.jpg

Cheers from Bangers, thanks for looking!

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details