real time web analytics
Report - - Melton War Memorial Hospital, Leicestershire | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Melton War Memorial Hospital, Leicestershire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Laura

Digging Wench
28DL Full Member
Visited on a mighty sunny day with the lovely DHL and his rather spiffing companion.
Having not had the net for a week or so i didn't know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised.
The exterior of the hospital is beautiful, cut from local stone and in very good condition, the interior is also in a good state, some of the features are gorgeous, giving the building a nice airy feeling for a hospital.
Not too much remains indoors (what with most of the medical machinery being outside in the yard for some unknown reason..) but there is the odd smattering of vintage surgical tools to liven things up, plus the appearance of a 'catheterization training fanny' !
(Much to Dave's delight... :eek:)

All in all, not a bad afternoon out at all, was very glad to see it, recommend it to anyone who's passing and many thanks to Dave for rescuing me from a day of untold boredom.

DSC_0479.jpg

DSC_0477.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0333.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0449.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

DSC_0374.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0389.jpg

The NHS doing what it does best, the usual paper trail of notes and discharge notices...
DSC_0414.jpg

Dave's fanny...
DSC_0439.jpg

Me playing with Dave's fanny... Best find ever and a constant source of entertainment
DSC_0444.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details