real time web analytics
General - - Merstham AAOR - December 2014 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Merstham AAOR - December 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
Visited here again recently. This time I flew the drone over for some 'aerial recon' shots. Its looks pretty much unchanged. There's a new burnt out car though, so that's something...

pepperplant

Luigi
28DL Full Member
Any news on this. Also flew my drone over but I don't have anything to compare it with. Will upload my shots from 2017

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
I've had a couple looks around and it's always been well sealed. It's a reinforced bunker so it's about as secure as they come.

jman9823

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all good and bad news to report about this amazing place. You can get in and the bunker is open. But and it's a big but you can't go o the lower floor of the bunker due to water flooding the lower level and on the top central room overlooking the planning room? Is mad of wooden floor boards so if you get in tread carefully as it's got alot of water damage. If you have waterproofs I'm sure you'll be fine just be careful where you step. There are alot more rooms then first thought.

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
I visited here a few weeks back when I heard it was open. Had to use waders to see the lower floor, but its pretty cool.