real time web analytics
Report - - Mid Wales Hospital, Talgarth - April 2023 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mid Wales Hospital, Talgarth - April 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really taken a beating from the exposure to the weather, as others have said the roof in the hall has really taken a turn for the worse!
nice update on the place though……might inspire one last trip 😂

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice 1st report. An old fav on here. Always good too see updates. That chapel is very photogenic. And I love the tiled floor. Those externals are great images. :thumb

Seffy

Staff member
These "guardians" of such places are fascinating. There's a whole documentary to be made out of Elwyn and Merv types.
Certainly enough explorer footage of Elwyn out there to beef out such a documentary!

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
These "guardians" of such places are fascinating. There's a whole documentary to be made out of Elwyn and Merv types.

I'd love to walk up to the psychotic groundsman at Carmel College with a camera and try to ask him about what he thinks of umbexers, he might try to run me over again.

True_British_Metal

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'd love to walk up to the psychotic groundsman at Carmel College with a camera and try to ask him about what he thinks of umbexers, he might try to run me over again.
Been there, done that. Very courteous to me, and nearly got a permission visit from the main man. Unfortunately I left for Taiwan, so it was too late.

Wanderingfool

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You got some very nice photos of the place! It feels like it could collapse on you at any moment when you're walking through it, but I was more concerned about the asbestos (walked around with my hoodie covering my mouth and nose the whole time :D)

Who has read this thread (Total: 200) View details