real time web analytics
Report - - Millenium Mills - London - June 2018 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Millenium Mills - London - June 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

fishywishy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Was a bit of a trek across London with @Junkrat for this one, but a really good overview of the site from the light rail station. We went on the 14th for reference, and on arrival, there was a Lourd Property Maintenance van and a truck under the main building, with a couple of workers, th saw a security car idling outside the gates as we walked to the bridge, and as we had a look from it, saw it doing a little circuit, and then leave. Found a relatively easy way over quite quickly, but got my jeans ripped in the process :/. Anyway, we headed to the large white building first, bit of a fraught climb due to the wind and the rust, and making the mistake of peering into the ?silo? but good views from the roof. Then headed to the main buildings. when we went round at least, every potential entry point I saw had been sealed up, so just walked around the ground floor of the smaller building a bit. Then climbed up the structural supports where I saw a reasonably sized entry point, which turned out to be a small room not leading anywhere but a 3 storey drop. It would be possible to climb the river-side supports onto the roof I suppose, but not something I'd attempt without some sort of harness in place. As we were going to leave, a black car pulled up outside the gate and we saw it stop outside with the door open, so we waited until it went, and as we were getting ready to get over and out, another construction vehicle pulled up, and we were met by a surprised construction worker. Told him what we'd be doing, and it was quite obvious we were leaving, he just said we had to go.

P1020873.JPG
P1020876.JPG
P1020880.JPG
P1020895.JPG
P1020904.JPG
P1020905.JPG
P1020909.JPG
P1020910.JPG
P1020912.JPG
P1020917.JPG
P1020919.JPG
P1020920.JPG
P1020923.JPG
P1020925.JPG
P1020930.JPG
View attachment

afrojay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went on Monday morning (June 11th) at about 4am and everything was wide open (including a door to the main factory). Sounds like I got in at the right time.