real time web analytics
Report - - Millennium Mills - August 2019 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Millennium Mills - August 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

BlackDeath

28DL Member
28DL Member
Just got caught there, they now have 2 cars patrolling the area, so be extremely cautious! One does the rounds from the white Silo building and back, one idles/slowly rides in the S/SW side of the main building. There is also a booth on the south and the secca guy was doing a 360 round when we were there, so there are few approach options.
I'm planning to do this soon, hopefully I don't get caught lol

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
in all honesty, why would anyone want to go here? its completely stripped and the view from the roof isnt great either, well towards the city maybe.

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
in all honesty, why would anyone want to go here? its completely stripped and the view from the roof isnt great either, well towards the city maybe.
[/

Whatever floats ya boat. I haven’t been to the Mills in 10years but I’d still go back stripped or not

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
i don’t believe I offered to take them but maybe you should rather than moaning about what other people are exploring

RJMmcr

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
that shot of the rust and the city in the background is incredible! nice 1st report, looking forward to more from you.

Who has read this thread (Total: 442) View details