real time web analytics
Report - - Millennium Mills, London - August 2018 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Millennium Mills, London - August 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

de_kebab

Reading
28DL Full Member
Just don’t bullshit mate. Just be sensible. Don’t try and peg it, be polite, tell the truth and be respectful but assertive. Many will disagree, but a little politeness goes a bloody long way. In 9 out of 10 cases...

That's what I always thought. If you make their life easier they are less likely to escalate things. Cheers for the advice though :)

afrojay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just been past here and I've seen a few Warner Brothers film trucks parked inside so they definitely filming something

de_kebab

Reading
28DL Full Member
Just been past here and I've seen a few Warner Brothers film trucks parked inside so they definitely filming something

Got in on Tuesday night. Literally had to do mission impossible shit to get past security - it was not easy. I managed to get a good look around and I think they are planning on starting work too. They have a shit ton of building materials that are new and new scaffolding ready to go up. I think it might be the end for this place.

afrojay

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Got in on Tuesday night. Literally had to do mission impossible shit to get past security - it was not easy. I managed to get a good look around and I think they are planning on starting work too. They have a shit ton of building materials that are new and new scaffolding ready to go up. I think it might be the end for this place.

By the sounds of it, I glad I got in at least once! Will be sad to see it go.

J rago

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just don’t bullshit mate. Just be sensible. Don’t try and peg it, be polite, tell the truth and be respectful but assertive. Many will disagree, but a little politeness goes a bloody long way. In 9 out of 10 cases...
Amen. fully agree here, NO need to run or start arguments if possible. Its true most security guards, almost by default come with that over zealous approach... thinking they have to be tough guys. this front melts with politeness only in my experience. Im also led to believe that, we are NOT trespassing unless verbally told so. in other words, when asked to leave.... LEAVE! we are merely innocent explorerers, with an interest in local history... and happy to leave immediately. That should NEVER result in a row, unless insisted upon by security. Happy Hunting

MaBBew

28DL Member
28DL Member
Security seems to be completely random. Maybe stepped up during the school holidays. On the whole it seems the development has stalled again and the site sits and rots away.
Yea went here a few days ago me and my mates thought it was unguarded. it was when we got there but a security car comes around and checks it out. However we did find a burned thames water barge which was parked there its pretty cool for that just alone

Who has read this thread (Total: 174) View details