real time web analytics
Report - - Millennium Mills - London - May 2014 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Millennium Mills - London - May 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Wombat

Mr Wombat
28DL Full Member
Passed this building this weekend, so had to have another look on the forum
You've got some cracking shots, good work :thumb

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
These really are beautiful shots and do the place justice. I did wonder where the fan was a s well. I thought I had just got confused by previous photos.

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is it too late to do this now?

Went last week, they're demolishing the peace garden and the parts on the docks, Rank Hovis is long gone as most will know but Millennium Mills is still very well doable, but be careful. I don't think it's worth me posting a report, has been done to death.

norfolkexplorer

Quite often seen exploring further than Norfolk
28DL Full Member
Went last week, they're demolishing the peace garden and the parts on the docks, Rank Hovis is long gone as most will know but Millennium Mills is still very well doable, but be careful. I don't think it's worth me posting a report, has been done to death.

Always worth posting a report, everybody eye is different an always nice to see their style

Conrad

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Just thought I would give this a bump to say that someone told me that construction was imminent (within 3 or 4 weeks) and that they will get a dog as well. If you want to do this one you should really go for it while you still can.

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just thought I would give this a bump to say that someone told me that construction was imminent (within 3 or 4 weeks) and that they will get a dog as well. If you want to do this one you should really go for it while you still can.

That is true, but good chance work will be slow. The place is massive.

jcreedy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Finally did it! Definitely the best explore I've done, and that was despite me missing a chunk. Will put a report up this week.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details