Web
Analytics
Report - - Mitchell's of Lancaster brewery (23/01/2016) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Mitchell's of Lancaster brewery (23/01/2016)

unimatt

28DL Member
28DL Member
not quite my first Urbex but my first post on here. Mitchell's brewery was built around 1901 by W A Deighton, and sadly abandoned in 1999. Apart from being stripped of copper cabling and a fair bit of water damage a lot still remains in the brewery which makes for an interesting explore.

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Pictures could do with being shrunk a bit. I can only see about a quarter of them on my screen at one time.

unimatt

28DL Member
28DL Member
thanks for the advice, I wasn't entirely happy with the pictures so I'll probably head back for another attempt. I'll try and get some wider ones, was rather tight for time when I was there.

about shrinking the Images, these are just Jpegs converted from the RAW's, should I lower the resolution before uploading?