real time web analytics
Report - - Moonwalker Drain - Birmingham 31/01/09 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Moonwalker Drain - Birmingham 31/01/09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
I briefly visited Moonwalker a few weeks ago but ran out of time and just took a few pics which I've included here. This time, I went back and did the whole thing. Moonwalker is huge and is the most slippery bastard I've ever explored - you get more friction on ice or a polished floor than this!

To be honest, I found it slightly disappointing as you can slog on for ages without coming across any features apart from occasional breaks of daylight once in a while. The only features are basically within a couple of hundred metres from either end with a mile or more of boredom in between. Having said that, the features it does have are great. :)

IMG_4522.jpg

IMG_4521.jpg

IMG_4520.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

IMG_4517.jpg

IMG_4516.jpg

IMG_4646.jpg

IMG_4651.jpg

IMG_4647.jpg

IMG_4649.jpg

IMG_4650.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4658.jpg

IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4669.jpg

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
Cheers!

I can't believe it was well over 7 years ago when I took these pics.
Don't think this one gets many visitors tbh. It's well worth a visit though :)

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
a nice bit of brick there, that first junction looks fun for racing shopping trolleys down :D

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Loads of tasty stuff under Birmingham but sadly no one is posting drain reports at the moment

Eight-Seven

This is not a good idea. Let's do it.
28DL Full Member
Brilliant shots . Been planning on getting into drains lately (figuratively and literally) is this moonwalk one still doable? (I would assume so?)

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Loads of tasty stuff under Birmingham but sadly no one is posting drain reports at the moment

One person is, and they're epic :p

Brilliant shots . Been planning on getting into drains lately (figuratively and literally) is this moonwalk one still doable? (I would assume so?)

Like siologen said, access rarely changes. Drains are quite easy to find, look on a map for a brook or river. Follow it until you come across a gap in the blue line, go down and check it out :thumb