real time web analytics
Report - - Moorcock Inn - Lancashire - May 2014 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Moorcock Inn - Lancashire - May 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
This was on my books a while back till i heard a farmer got some people arrested or something like that. Nice to see some awesome shots of this place Beautiful. And the dome is awesome

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was on my books a while back till i heard a farmer got some people arrested or something like that. Nice to see some awesome shots of this place Beautiful. And the dome is awesome

The same article that reported that also said the place was equipped with all manner of alarms etc which I've never known of. Unfortunately this place has been completely trashed quite recently.

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Aside from the horrific carpet, this looks like it would have been a lovely establishment!
Goddam those metal fairies..

Hope you don't mean the carpet surrounding the dancefloor: my parent's have that in their hallway! Also saw it in an Indian restaurant in Clitheroe! :laugh

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Yep i think they where robbing stuff or something and the alarms i remember that also damn made me not go until now lol Looks interesting. :-)

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice shots! I remember going here a couple times when I was younger...

Lescam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went on the Ides of March bike rally here years ago, maybe late 70s, looked like it was falling apart then. Ideal for a bunch of hairy arsed bikers piss up really!

barmybob

28DL Member
28DL Member
It's up and running again now. It has nice smallish rooms now too. It's packed on a sunny weekend!

bignickb

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's trashed now, I was there a year ago. Still a good mooch though.
Great pics!