real time web analytics
Report - - Moorcock Inn, Waddington June 2015 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Moorcock Inn, Waddington June 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Nandy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there, I see that there are LOADS of reports for this location but I'm a newbie and this was my first explore so I thought I'd share. Also, in the short space of time from the last report, it appears to have been trashed even more :( What a buzz though! Thanks for looking :)
IMG_4960.JPG
IMG_4970.JPG
IMG_4972.JPG
IMG_4997.JPG
IMG_5003.JPG
IMG_5005.JPG
IMG_5027.JPG
IMG_5028.JPG
IMG_5029.JPG
IMG_5034.JPG

Nandy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fuck me what a shit hole :eek:

Haha, yeah it is a real dump! Someone has actually taken a dump in a corner of one of the bedrooms n'all!

It's probably easier to get into now its abandoned than it was when it was open.

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Damn me aswell went a while ago think I did a report. One of my first I think went solo purely for dome but even that was in bad state. People insist on smashing up places even way out there. Ah well.

sam & micky

28DL Member
28DL Member
Can't understand why ppl go round these places and smash them up weird good news tho security are there now good luck on those who think they are handy haha

Nandy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't understand it either, why go all the way out there, or anywhere in fact, to trash a place.
I'm guessing you know/are the security then because in my book, that's quite a strange thing to write for your first post, having only joined today!

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details