real time web analytics
Report - - (More) Underground Boating. Lillesdon Canal Tunnel, Somerset (closed 1868) March 2012 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - (More) Underground Boating. Lillesdon Canal Tunnel, Somerset (closed 1868) March 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Re: (More) Underground Boating. Lillesdon Canal Tunnel, Somerset (closed 1868) March

The underlying risk of becoming deflated whilst getting wet. ;)

That was more Urbanities problem than mine - the look of puzzlement/horror/resigned acceptance on his face when his Explorer 200 started to hiss loudly said it all.

Turned out he'd just knocked a bung out though.

2wid

ratamahatta
28DL Full Member
Re: (More) Underground Boating. Lillesdon Canal Tunnel, Somerset (closed 1868) March

funkyzeit :)

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member

haha! quality!

urbanity

28dl flâneur
28DL Full Member

That was more Urbanities problem than mine - the look of puzzlement/horror/resigned acceptance on his face when his Explorer 200 started to hiss loudly said it all.

That'd be the Explorer 200 "Pro"

tunnelLmud.jpg

provsraft.jpg

passingplace.jpg

boats.jpg

redlight.jpg

styru.jpg

some more photos

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

You find any parsnip eating n00bs down there ?

urbanity

28dl flâneur
28DL Full Member

I don't associate with vegetables or their explorer equivalent. :D

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User

Yes to explorers of the past and their home made craft! Love it!

Nelly

Fat Fucker!!!
28DL Full Member

Quality, love it!!!

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Is the Union Jack boat a customised Explorer 200?

Mizzle

♥ Mama with a Camera ♥
28DL Full Member

Looks like you had a Grand Time

baronvon

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

brilliant, entertaining read :)

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member

Is the Union Jack boat a customised Explorer 200?

Nope - it is a £9.99 one from a 'bucket and spade' shop in Minehead.

It is better than the Explorer 200 in that it has quick inflate/deflate valves.

HOWEVER - it is not as good as the new Explorer PRO 200 - as this has a double air-chamber main wall - so is less likely to suffer total fail (I doubt the inner chamber alone would carry a grown man/woman - but at least it would stay afloat to keep your kit dry and give you a flotation device to hold on to. :thumb)

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member

Shit - I've become a blow-up boat nerd :rolleyes:

pantomime horse

Nay Nay and thrice Nay
28DL Full Member

at least thats better than you being an inflatable doll nerd
I would worry if you said an inflatable doll would keep you up lmao

the126

Reckless & irresponsible
28DL Full Member

Cant beat a bit of underground boating:thumb