real time web analytics
Report - - (More) Underground Boating. Lillesdon Canal Tunnel, Somerset (closed 1868) March 2012 | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - (More) Underground Boating. Lillesdon Canal Tunnel, Somerset (closed 1868) March 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Re: (More) Underground Boating. Lillesdon Canal Tunnel, Somerset (closed 1868) March

at least thats better than you being an inflatable doll nerd
I would worry if you said an inflatable doll would keep you up lmao

A great and wise man (actually I think it was squirrel911) once said......

"women are like inflatable boats - you only actually appreciate then once they've gone down on you"

canute

货车司机和国王
28DL Full Member
Re: (More) Underground Boating. Lillesdon Canal Tunnel, Somerset (closed 1868) March

A great and wise man (actually I think it was squirrel911) once said......

"women are like inflatable boats - you only actually appreciate then once they've gone down on you"

Very wise words. Although if that happens after you've spent a lot of time in them (ie. a couple of minutes and want to get on with watching some telly) that can be embarrasing. Less so in a boat

Grimbold

28DL Member
28DL Member
Re: (More) Underground Boating. Lillesdon Canal Tunnel, Somerset. March 2012

Super shots. I grew up only 1/4 mile from this entrance, and although I found the it as a nipper I never went in. I now want to, especially because the longer tunnel at Crimson Hill, south of Lillesdon, now has a full iron gate with lock in the entrance, that has appeared in the last 4 years. BIG shame. Apparently a geo-cache placed in the middle meant so many went there it became a problem. The same is also true of the ancient rail tunnel a mile or so up, near Hatch Beauchamp.

A lesson there, perhaps?

Please let's keep this one a bit hush hush, feels close to my heart.

But then again, if I hadn't found such awesome images as you have posted here, I might never have remembered this old place. For that, thank you. :)