real time web analytics
Report - - Mountain ash hospital south wales June 2016 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Mountain ash hospital south wales June 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@The lone wanderer - You need to wind your neck in a bit here I think, @the darkside was only offering advice, as I did. He was not arsey about it and was only pointing out what countless people probably could not be bothered to say because we have seen many reports with over-done HDR processing, most of them don't last very long, but long enough for the thread to be filled to the brim with comedy memes.

Spend a bit of time wandering around the site and you will very very rarely see any reports with such over-cooked shots, because, as I have already said, people here want to see what a place actually look like, not a version straight out of a Marvel comic.

For whatever reason, this place has not featured very much on here and I for one would like to see what the place really looks like.

klempner69

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some nice captures there fella..am planning on seeing this at some stage,but what is it about the Welsh hospitals and their roof slates eh!!!

The lone wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@The lone wanderer - You need to wind your neck in a bit here I think, @the darkside was only offering advice, as I did. He was not arsey about it and was only pointing out what countless people probably could not be bothered to say because we have seen many reports with over-done HDR processing, most of them don't last very long, but long enough for the thread to be filled to the brim with comedy memes.

Spend a bit of time wandering around the site and you will very very rarely see any reports with such over-cooked shots, because, as I have already said, people here want to see what a place actually look like, not a version straight out of a Marvel comic.

For whatever reason, this place has not featured very much on here and I for one would like to see what the place really looks like.
To be honest now everyone myself included has there two pence worth we can draw a line under this. I took on board what you said when you first posted it hence why this is the only report of mine on here with any HDR.

Screw Loose

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Must say - good on you for drawing a line under it. At the end of the day we are all here to showcase what UE is about - there's enough people out there as it is without us turning on each other! Live and let live I say!

The lone wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some nice captures there fella..am planning on seeing this at some stage,but what is it about the Welsh hospitals and their roof slates eh!!!
Cheers. I would definatley recommend this one nice entry and a peaceful explore. Beasts me about the roof slates lol.